Poor wee Bubba thought it was a good idea to eat a sewing needle and thread while her Mum was out buying more sewing supplies. Luckily another member of the family noticed Bubba walking around with thread in her mouth and gave us a call just in case.
It became very obvious on x-ray that she had swallowed a needle. We kept her in overnight with our fingers crossed that she would be able to pass it on her own. And she did!!!
This isn’t always the case as the needle can become lodged and need removing with surgery.
Bubba is one lucky kitty 🐱 And she was able to make a full recovery.